Open your eye's to the truth.....

Open your eye's to the truth.............. Bigfoot has been validated...they haven't told us

Friday, June 15, 2012

South Eastern Florida is active

I found this 15 inch track yesterday morning on the perimeter of a 20,000 acre preserve in South East Florida.  I also found a spot about a mile down the perimeter fence that had been knocked down by something big. It left a huge trail and immediately I found another 15 inch track in the  grassy/ weedy entrance inside the downed fence.

I followed the worn trail into the thick cover for about 300 yards and came upon an area that looked and smelled "lived in." It smelled like urine mixed with skunk, mixed with the worst ass/b.o. I ever had the misfortune of breathing in.  I stood there quietly listening and decided to make a few calls.
 I grunted as loudly as I could twice.
Immediately Something in the jungle about 50-60 ft away whooped twice back at me and started moving around violently. I nearly shit myself!
Suddenly All of this didn't seem like such a good Idea any more. In spite of my anxiety i held my ground and remained quiet.  A few seconds passed and I heard it very clearly moving off through the brush up ahead of me. I turned and ran back the way I came in.  I was freaked out beyond words.

I'm gonna go back, this time not alone.
















No comments:

Post a Comment