Open your eye's to the truth.....

Open your eye's to the truth.............. Bigfoot has been validated...they haven't told us

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Conviction's Warm Blanket

Today I had a conversation with some people who, I thought when I was asked about my "hobby" involving Bigfoot,  would have at least taken this subject matter for the sake of respect in our conversation,  somewhat in stride.  Instead, I was wildly mocked for over an hour.  I sat and listened to their ignorant opinions on the subject and even some retarded sexual innuendo.  I waited until I thought they had all finished stoning me, and spoke.
 I tried to illustrate the volume of evidence and strength of our position on the facts of the case.  I could see I was getting no where so I smiled and let it go.

 Afterward, two of the thee hecklers returned to me and stated that they always "knew it was real," "that thing in the Patterson movie." and they hoped I was the one to prove it.

 As they walked off I realized that they had literally allowed the insecurity of one individual to prevent them from really sharing their thoughts on the subject. As researchers we are victims, at this point, of a state of mind comparable to "McCarthyism" and although do to a mild popularity this stigma has been somewhat lightened in it's social acceptability, the fact remains that most people are probably to busy staring at their next purchase to give a gnats worth of intelligent observation to our case for the existence of this creature.

 As for me..... my conviction is a warm blanket in the cold of what is deemed socially acceptable by a few individuals that are in reality responsible for covering all this up.  People are so predictable control is literally a forgone conclusion. Keep the Faith Brothers and sisters our day is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment