Open your eye's to the truth.....

Open your eye's to the truth.............. Bigfoot has been validated...they haven't told us

Monday, June 18, 2012

Further examination of other anomolies in my expedition photos

After a careful examination of all the photos and video that were taken in North Florida,  in the clearing, I have found seven additional possible dark shadowed figure's in various positions peeking out at us. Some are smaller in stature indicating possible young Sasquatch, some are high up in trees and one in particular is a figure that caused me to reconsider my return to the area.

Although I realize that probably no one will believe any of what is shown and said here on this blog, especially other researchers, and that I'll probably be labeled crazy or a fake,

 Please understand I'm simply forwarding images that appeared in my pictures, I have no explanation for this, and as a researcher of these creatures, I find it difficult to believe that something like this could just be an illusion in the forest. Why this shape? Why doesn't it show up anywhere else in any other photo's?
 I offer no conclusions to be judged on this image, and hope that since none of you have commented on any of my posts so far, you will continue to do the same. This first image is the full shot of the treeline mid way up about a hundred yards away.
If you look carefully at the entire image closely, you will see a uniformity in color throughout the entire photo, except one small area. The color is white, a small spot up in a tree in the lower middle left side of the photo.  This drew my attention at first because that color appears to not belong in the tree.

It also appears at first glance to bulge off the side of the tree it is nearest.
So... I zoomed in, here is what has appeared in the zoomed in "white" area.


What the F***k!
This is not edited or manipulated in any way, just auto adjusted contrast and zoomed in.

WHY ME?

We are going back.












No comments:

Post a Comment