Open your eye's to the truth.....

Open your eye's to the truth.............. Bigfoot has been validated...they haven't told us

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Photos and the Next Days activity





 the tree was carried from unknown area and wedged into the other tree

 this time it was the entrance to a large clearing in the forest that turned out to be a dry lake bed surrounded by a thick tree line on all sides.

Entering the Habitat with suspicious eyes
 view of the right side of clearing

The view straight ahead, Treeline approaching 120 ft tall, about 300 yards away.

Having followed these subtle signs into this area, I began to take pictures all around us. We only stayed for about a half an hour as my hiking partner began to get panicky for some reason and the sun started to fade. We started to walk back toward the entrance and abruptly I turned and snapped this photo in the right side of the treeline

This Photo is zoomed in and I applied a blue filter to the image to reduce the shadows.
The fact that we followed the signs of arranged tree trunks and broken off branches to this area and caught this image leaves me speechless. We still hadn't examined our photo's yet. So I thought the area was old or a bust, until the next day.
 I returned the next morning alone. In spite of my hiking partners plea's.
 This time I charged straight off the trail and entered the clearing through the thick forest perimeter, not the game trail. It took considerable effort. When I reached the area, I took more photos in a random point and shoot manner, behind, in front and on the side of my positions and repeated this every couple of minutes as i walked the entire treeline.  After about a half an hour, I heard a barking sound, followed by two clear wood knocks from the other end of the treeline. I scrambled to find a branch to respond to the sound. It took a minute or two to find a solid piece of cypress that incidentally was stuck in the dry mud arbitrarily like a dart. I returned the knocks with one of my own and waited. I repeated the knock and finally from the same area around an 1/8th of a mile into the forest came three clear knocks. I was ecstatic and moved toward the sound. I found some possible tracks although the rains had washed them out.
Still they were around 15 inches or so long and were pressed in and washed out and dried. The step length was around 55 or 60 inches through the lake bed and around 3 inches deep in the grassy mud.
In viewing the photo of this track keep in mind the grass in the clearing is waist high every where and thick, my trail was easy to follow from the knockdown grass. Visible through this area were Hog tracks, Deer tracks and something else that was big, heavy and walking barefoot on two legs.




I'm confident the area is active and will be returning soon to implement a new type of research campaign.




No comments:

Post a Comment