Open your eye's to the truth.....

Open your eye's to the truth.............. Bigfoot has been validated...they haven't told us

Monday, June 18, 2012

control of public lands

I have personally interviewed Park Rangers and spoken to  Administration in the Big Cypress National Preserve on two occasions.  It is very clear that they are hiding something in regard to Sasquatch activity in the Preserve. 
They are closing large tracks of land, using lame excuses to do it and flat out controlling the comings and goings of visitors that announce their intentions to research the possibility that Bigfoot's not only frequent the park, but also live there year round.
 I spoke to an "employee" that answers the phone when you call the main office, she said she had worked there for seventeen years.
I asked her about any recent sightings in the park. She declined to answer. I asked her to verify a few landmark sightings including one that involved tour buses and over a hundred witnesses, she got nervous and referred me to her boss. She put me on hold for five minutes or so and then said he had gone home for the day. 
I called back again and finally got him on the phone.  I introduced myself and asked him flat out what the official policy of the park was on the subject. He stated that they had no official policy, and kept no official records of the phenomena.
 I stated that that could be dangerous for the hikers and campers and that's when the conversation got interesting.
 He then said the words "Our Researcher"  I  interrupted and said "Your Researcher? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAVE A RESEARCHER ON STAFF!?"
 He recanted, stumbled over his words for a second and made the following statement;   "We are just happy that If these things exist, they have a safe place to be without being bothered."  I persisted in my line of questions to no avail. He then stated that if I was coming to the park in an official research capacity, I would need to call ahead and apply for permits, and would possibly be denied the permit. Why? I asked him to which he would not respond. I said I would call him back if I needed any thing else and hung up.

This is perhaps the most enlightening conversation I have had to date with an official of any area I have researched in. My conclusions are as follows;

1. Big Cypress Preserve Is home to a resident population of Sasquatch.

2. Park officials and controlling Government organizations are aware of their presence in the park.

3. They are either allowing sub-contracted professional researcher's access to Non-access areas or they keep a researcher on staff that has cart-Blanche in the park.

4. We, the public, the owners of the preserve, are being lied to.

5. We have no control over our own rights to our natural resources, or access to those natural resources, including any new species that are as of yet still not officially recognized by the very people concealing them from us, the people who pay them to do it.


Nice HUH!












No comments:

Post a Comment