Open your eye's to the truth.....

Open your eye's to the truth.............. Bigfoot has been validated...they haven't told us

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Expedition Results


It's been a couple of weeks since my last post.
a lot has happened in that time. 

I went on three separate expeditions in three different areas of the state of Florida.
Two of these expeditions proved to be viable habitat for these creatures and in one spot we caught an image that after considerable examination and color enhancement, could only be a Sasquatch. I'm sure there will be skepticism and comments to the validity of this image, let me reassure you, it is not faked or hoaxed in any way.
 I take my research very seriously and would never participate in any misleading activities.


(Expedition one: South Eastern Florida)
Location: Classified

Expedition Goal: Determine if viable habitat exists to support creatures, if so, obtain video/photo evidence of creature.

Conclusions:
The Area is cypress swamp and impassible in most spots as well as illegal to traverse in some areas as of late.
Excellent habitat for creature, with possible signs of activity in area; We saw bent saplings, and twisted off or arranged tree formations. The area also has a sighting report in 2003 by husband and wife and two Park Rangers.

Evidence: Inconclusive for now.
I will be back in area on regular basis to monitor activity.





(Expedition Two: North Florida) as seen above
Location: Classified
Expedition Goal: Determine if viable habitat exists in area to support resident population of unknown species of Hominid, Obtain photo/video evidence of creature.
The forests of Northern Florida are a dense and expansive habitat.
With limited human activity in much of this impenetrable rich environment, one can only assume that these creatures could exist without human encroachment into their territories.

We hiked into an area on a main trail, found a well used game trail about a mile in and entered the heavy thick timber off our "safe" trail. It was incredibly difficult to walk through. Ticks and spiders were all over us the entire time, It was UN-nerving, still we pressed onward deeper into the interior.  The forest was silent save our footfalls and brush noise which was incredibly loud and impossible to avoid making given the density of the canopy and the depth of the vegetation we traversed. At no time in the off trail segment of our hike, were our legs visible below our waist. This created a feeling of anxiety for snake bite that pumped through me like never before.
About another mile or so of off trail negotiation and we came upon a very large clearing surrounded by heavy forest, the entrance is in the photograph above.
 At one time the area was a lake, but it dried up for the most part.
Keeping in mind the cryptic/curious nature of our quarry, we entered the open field and I started snapping off photo's all around us.
 We walked and talked aloud hoping that if they were there somewhere, our obvious noise and clumsiness would draw them out to the treeline for a peek.  We walked and I would turn around and snap photo's of the treeline behind us and to the sides. Before we left the area the same way we came in, I took this photo of the treeline behind us.
Dead center of the image: (Zoomed In from 100 yards away.)
 A good view of the right side of a living, breathing Sasquatch changing position to keep concealed from my advance.

It's seems impossible to me that a shadow could imitate the exact description of a Sasquatch so perfectly, including the color of the fur. This is the exact description that has been given so many times by credible eyewitnesses. It also looks exactly like the creature in the Patterson footage.
 Note the brownish black coloration of the hair, the coned head, the length and shape of the arm and forearm, wrist, hand and the muscular thigh.
It seems like as I abruptly turned to take the photo, it was watching from the shadowed treeline and I must have spooked it.  It appears to have stood up to retreat in case I approached it. I never even saw the thing until I examined the photo a week later.  I estimate the creature to be between 8 1/2 and 9 ft tall, weighing over 500 lbs.
 Had I actually seen it, I don't know what I would have done. It was at least a Hundred yards away in the treeline, I have very poor long distance vision and don't have glasses or contacts.

 As researchers we prepare for this moment, as men we tend to react instinctively when it happens. I would like to think that had I been aware of it's presence, I would have behaved scientifically and remained calm, but I can't say for sure. It's gigantic proportions lend a great deal to the  imagination and what it could have done to both myself and my hiking partner.
These things are smart and adept in their ability to stay concealed and quiet when they want to. It seems to me, having lived to tell the tale that it could have done whatever it wanted to us, but instead chose to watch us, or possibly make sure we didn't approach the groups territory. I suspect if we had, we would have been wondering where the rocks were coming from and who was throwing them.

Conclusions: North Florida is home to an unclassified species of Gigantic upright human-like primate, also known as Bigfoot.
Evidence: Photo


Whether you believe or not is of no consequence to the facts.
The world is not flat.



No comments:

Post a Comment