Open your eye's to the truth.....

Open your eye's to the truth.............. Bigfoot has been validated...they haven't told us

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The online Sasquatch of the moneymaking skeptic, By Mark Zaskey


                                                                       "Bigfoot Skeptics"
Unfortunately for those who know the Bigfoot species is real-the internet has provided a networking platform for those who refuse to look into this subject that wish to promote and help others to manifest typical skeptical rhetoric. Oddly enough... that seems to be enough to keep most people, especially those who research and know the species is real, and eyewitnesses, from any serious campaign of unity or momentum as concerned parties. Part of this I believe is due to the fact that there is so much separation within our research community geographically that it's financially difficult for most people to get together once and for all. Yes we promote education through conventions and speaker engagements, but as of yet the Bigfoot research community has not come together on the single most important issue that they are faced with....The campaign of mass distraction and subversion that has prevented validation for over 200 years.
If you take the time to see what is going on...you will see that no one has confronted the powers that govern our scientific community at National Academy of Sciences and the National Research Council in regards to what is in fact living in the wilds of our country. Part of my own research is on the "Psychological" side of the Bigfoot issue. The fact that we are trying to prove to mainstream science that the species is real, is proof enough that the species is real. In other words; "The fact that an army of armchair Bigfoot researchers exists in almost every state in America, is evidence of a very real psychological conflict between what has been seen in the physical world or the physical reality, and what we are being told by scientific authorities in the exchange of information." We are being lied to and denied the right to our own validation and more importantly....the validation of the species. We must face this reality and confront those involved in this...Head on.... if we hope to change anything.

After reading hundreds of "skeptical" posts on various skeptical blogs I have some thoughts on the issue. It seems most of these "Skeptical" people aren't really skeptical after all, but rather it seems they suffer from an inability to do the work that is necessary to come to an educated opinion on this subject. The species exists...Nothing and no one can change what is actually real. I have been in the wilds my whole life, I have never "Hallucinated" seeing a Bigfoot. People don't just suddenly "Hallucinate" seeing giant hairy beings do they? Have You?

Topics and comments on these "Skeptics" blogs are riddled with the same old UN-educated rhetoric that has consistently repeated itself over the course of the last 100 years. Quite Frankly...If your skeptical it's because you haven't done your own investigation to see for yourself. But I get it...Who has time to investigate when it's so easy to hide behind an online persona and take pot shots that in the end....make you sound smart to other people who are just as UN-educated on the subject as you are. I wonder why you would so willingly offer up so much support to debunk the existence of the species, the eyewitnesses, the DNA, the huge track casts, the hair, the 1000 years of Amerind oral "HISTORY"? Why? Who are you to provide a platform that promotes denial? Why do you exist in the first place?
  Most of these infamous or outspoken "Skeptics" are actually blog owners that make money off promoting dis-information and denial. They provide and maintain online marketing platforms and are paid to do so. Some of these skeptics blogs are ran and maintained by mainstream science and those who wish to continue to strengthen the resistance to investigation of "Controversial" scientific subject matter.
 If you are legitimately skeptical, it's because you've been conditioned to be that way. Would you be wondering if Bigfoot was real if YOU saw one? NO you wouldn't be. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do for a living, or how educated or intelligent you are, If you see a Bigfoot, and you report it, YOUR LABELED A CRAZY PERSON. Take this statement to heart, because this is the reality that we need to smash.
 "This Is the reality that has been created in order to keep you from spreading the truth."

Questioning our reality should be a bigger part of our lives, but what we really should be questioning isn't weather or not tens of thousands of our fellow Americans have seen a giant, hairy, humanoid.... that's the manipulation in action.
 Promoting the wrong questions about the subject of Bigfoot is the foundation of the distraction and the main reason we have gotten nowhere with validation of the species.


We have to start asking the right questions, the tough questions.
We should be questioning why NO ONE FROM OUR SCIENTIFIC AUTHORITIES ARE OFFICIALLY INVESTIGATING THESE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SIGHTINGS!!!!  
Ask yourself the right questions:
Why haven't they looked into this? 
Who is responsible to do so?
How do I contact them? 

Then set about doing something to get the answers to these real questions and tell others to do the same.

                                                         For the "honestly" skeptical people
I was a “Skeptic” about the existence of this species although I was curious how it was that so many credible people including Policeman and even Anthropologists and Archaeologists could say they had seen such a thing and then report it. I figured if there was such a thing as Bigfoot our modern day reports would not be the only ones in existence right? So instead of denial I chose to investigate for myself. I read thousands of reports from all over the world. I even studied Native American Indian tribal Folklore. It turns out most of our Native Tribes here in the U.S. don’t regard this subject as folklore, but rather seem convinced that they are a real tribe of wild people. Who was I to argue since they were the ones having to live in the wild all those centuries back then. Even now they have a lot more to do with nature as a race than most Americans including myself. I spoke to many eyewitnesses and spent many hours developing a map on where, in my area I should go investigate these “Ridiculous” claims for my self. Eventually I faced the reality that I had to set a date to begin my “Expedition” to see if I could prove it was real for myself.
I will only say this about Bigfoot…here in Florida, just outside the rural areas that we inhabit if you arm yourself with the right information on where to go look…You will find tracks of proportions that are not in the human range, yet they are similar to a human track. The tracks I have found range from 13-17 inches. They are wide and very flat without an arch. The tracks are clearly not faked as the area I went into was way off the grid and there are to many, all showing obvious signs of the foot reacting to varying substrates, toes gripping and so on, some in mud that have dermal ridges that do not compare to man or other primates. I was so shocked when I found the first tracks, I thought someone was playing a joke on me. However…I was promptly Yelled at by what I can only describe as a very, very large man. The shouts were primal, but obviously human. They were so powerful that my chest vibrated. What yelled at me then ran off smashing down trees, on two legs? Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! The sound of a very heavy man running off. I had a moment of clarity right then about this place we call earth. Since that day I have had one other encounter and it was my son the “Skeptic” that got to see “Who” made the tracks. His description was reported to a ranger station and the park biologist who stated that they were aware of It’s presence in the park and where did you see it? All I know is….I am not a skeptic anymore…But I actually did the work that was necessary to have an educated opinion on the subject. You may be reading this and you may be a genius and hold 5 degrees but you don’t know about this if you think they don’t exist. I say that knowing that most of you if not all of you who choose to prod and poke or make fun of the subject have never really done a thing to educate yourself on this aspect of reality. It’s a pity too…because what this subject really represents is; We are not the only Human-type Being here on earth. What could be more relevant a topic to explore with eager minds. I know what I have seen and heard, I feel for any one that hasn’t had the notion to do the work before they comment. GO SEE FOR YOURSELF…You will find evidence of something with big feet that want’s you to leave the area immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment