Open your eye's to the truth.....

Open your eye's to the truth.............. Bigfoot has been validated...they haven't told us

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ground Zero

As investigators in the field we must consider balancing theory with evidence and practical field knowledge, we know this can be the difference between another camping trip or an explosive expedition.

 In the ten years of personal investigations I have under my belt into this subject, I can tell you that my "Theories" have evolved side by side with the availability and documentation of credible evidence.
 As a "Researcher" in this controversial subject I have endured many ups and downs in the confidence I had to continue.
 Recently However I found a site that I believe is at the fore-front of legitimizing and debunking both photo and video evidence.
  If you are "on the fence" as to weather you believe or want to believe in the existence of the North American Great Ape, I suggest you go to Facebook/find Bigfoot and join.
 Review the photo's and video and listen to the commentary that compliments all of it.
 If you are a thinking person, you can only come to one conclusion...That not only are these beings real, but, there are a tremendous amount of them living and prospering in the forests'and mountain regions of this continent.

I personally have no doubt as to the existence of this being and as a researcher I find that Facebook/findbigfoots conclusions are based on behavioral pattern's that have been well documented by way of eywitness testimony and photo/video evidence.

The most glaring fact that I have recognized from reviewing this site is;

Sasquatch are aware of us as a problem.

They also are on top of the situation as far as monitoring our intrusion into their habitat.

After seeing the patterns of behavior that are clearly pointed out on the video breakdowns, my excitement for field research has returned.
I have a renewed desire to work on this again, and thanks to this site have a new approach to my work in the field.




                           Excellent spots for research in the Glade's





No comments:

Post a Comment