Open your eye's to the truth.....

Open your eye's to the truth.............. Bigfoot has been validated...they haven't told us

Friday, August 10, 2012

Upcoming Expedition

August 14th thru the 17th  I will be in an area that is unquestionably the most terrifying place I have ever camped.
 As the sun goes down the animals come out.  Due to the thickness of the surrounding canopy and hammocks, most of the activity you hear everywhere you can not see.
It is like a symphony of wildlife that I've never heard before.
Any night time excursions away from camp should be an exercise in fear  control.  The wild hogs and deer are so used to humans they just act like your not even there.  The area boasts dozens of sightings in the last two decades and all of my research indicates that we are in for a couple of very interesting days and nights.
Results to follow, Keep your fingers crossed.

Big Red lives there
See ya when I get back.              









No comments:

Post a Comment